Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family News

Dallin Nevaeh and Mickelle made it safely to Georgia and they are doing well. I really appriciate Aunt Brenda for making the transition so easy and welcoming us into her home. I miss the kids and want to call all the time but I know they need time to settle into thier new life. We do have our own new additions to our house. Indi who is 5 and Sara who is 2 came into our lives Saturday. It has been fun having little girls again. We decided to have them call us mom and dad right off the bat because we are planning on adopting them in six months. They get along well with the boys. Sara is into everything, I feel like I chase her around all day keeping her out of drawers and cabinets and anything else she can get into. We got Indi into school and I think she is doing ok, I still need to call her teacher and see how she is doing. Indi came with a lot of information about bad behaviors so I keep waiting for something to happen and so far she had been good, maybe when she becomes more comfortable we will see some behavior issues but for now I am just going to enjoy the sweet little girl that has joined our family.

No comments: