Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Foster kids are leaving
I have so many mixed feeling right now. Dallin Nevaeh and Mickelle are going to Georgia Friday. I have to ship all thier toys and cloths, get ready for 5 hours of flying, pack up my kids to grandma and grandpa T's house, go to one more doctor appointment for Mickelle, one more visitation for the parents, parent teacher conferences tommorow, and I think that is it. Mixed in with all of this are the emotions of sending the away after loving them for six months. I talked to a lady at church who said it wasn't hard for her when her foster kids left. Some days I look foreward to the break and other days I don't know what I am going to do without them. I am also worried about taking care of 3 kids on an airplane. It' a good thing JR and the kids aunt Jen are going too. I am sure it will all work out ok, it is just the process of getting there is a little stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment