Did you mean to put a link here? You should call me sometime.... I will be haunting you on your computer until you call me!
Yooohoooo. Where are you Kimberly? Hello, hello, echo, echo. Nobody home. Kind of reminds of of our MS Messenger conversations!
I'm going through blog withdrawls... where are you? You must have something to blog about... even if it is about your sixth toe... Okay, so I'm making that up, but come on we miss you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you mean to put a link here? You should call me sometime.... I will be haunting you on your computer until you call me!
Yooohoooo. Where are you Kimberly? Hello, hello, echo, echo. Nobody home. Kind of reminds of of our MS Messenger conversations!
I'm going through blog withdrawls... where are you? You must have something to blog about... even if it is about your sixth toe... Okay, so I'm making that up, but come on we miss you.
Post a Comment