Tomorrow JR certifies to be a motorcycle cop. How do I feel about that? I think I should get to learn next and then we should each buy our own bike and ride cross country. It is so fun to read every one's blogs. The past weekend we didn't do much, I had to teach Gospel Doctrine (torture) and it rained so even camping in the yard was canceled. We did go to the Richmond cemetery, of course.
We also had fun Friday like we do every week... it seems to be getting bigger than my little mind can handle. Little friends seem to come over more and more on Friday nights for popcorn and marshmallows and a movie. At work, Fun Friday is now a Department wide event, they even started having themes. Last Friday's theme was camping Friday... we melted chocolate and marshmallow in a crock pot and dipped gram crackers in it. Everyone was suppose to wear fishing hats but not all people in medical records are as fun as the rest of us. ...
I guess that is it, I will update when I figure out how to download the pics and videos off my camera, wish me luck!
3 comments:
Good Luck with that Fun Friday Guru
Tomorrow when JR certifies to be a motorcycle cop you should play the CHiPs song for him! I can't even think how it goes because I have the Indiana Jones song stuck in my head!!!
CONGRATULATIONS JR!!!! Does that mean you will have a motorcycle parked in your drive way now? Does Nathan still get to play with the lights?
I'm so glad you still do Fun Friday!! My kids ask me almost everyday when will it be fun friday!
Post a Comment