Saturday, May 24, 2008
Family Update
Here is what's happening in the world of Adams; JR is doing motor training for the Sheriff's Office so he can patrol on a motorcycle. He is having a good time but says the training is hard. I am crazy enough to want to go back to school for a Master's degree in Education and I start June 1. Anthony is very sad school is at. His friend Arianna said that she loves him but he does not feel the same way..... I am so glad. Isaac is ready to ride the bus to kindergarten and doesn't understand why he has to wait 3 months, and AJ..... well, he is AJ. He thinks I should quit drinking Dr. P and wants to be a cop. That's the scoop this week. I have to go... mommy needs quiet time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you started a blog!! In my perfect world everyone would have a blog so we can keep up! Do you mind if I add you to my list?
That would be fun to be on a list. I am just figuring this out so hopefully I will get in the groove.
Post a Comment