Monday, April 6, 2009

It's been a while

So I have been on facebook, doing homework, raising kids, ya know the usual and have not posted on my blog for a while. The boys are in the phase where they think they have choices. For example, the other day I went to JCPenny and Isaac and AJ decided they didn't want to go in. They wanted to wait in the car. Like they had a choice. They just sat there with their seatbelts on and wouldn't move. So I proceeded to tell them, in my mommy voice, that their choices were yes mommy, whatever you say mommy, or I love you mommy and those were all the choices they had. I am definitely winning parent of the year for 2009!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That is funny! I hate it when that happens!! I am glad you posted. I should do that. Seems like a lot of people are slacking on the blogging!!