Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I have been here. I still have not job. Anthony just turned 9. He said he can't believe he is 9 years old. Neither can I. AJ is so bored with me being home all the time. He wants to go back to Marina's house. I don't mind being home, I just don't like having any money. I cut up my credit cards and I really want them back. What was I thinking? Isaac has managed to stay out of the priciples office for the last couple of months but he still can't manage to stop talking in class. He said his table never wins the prize for being quiet....maybe someday. JR was deputy of the year for his platoon. I am proud of him. He thinks they should just leave him alone and let him work. That's it for now.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yay Kim! I am so happy to see you blogging!!! I miss hearing all the interesting stories about your kids and husband and how they get hurt and get awards and stuff. Now that you are home all the time, doing nothing you should blog more!! Ha ha!