The only thing new around here since last posting is my broken computer chair. If any of you have been to my house and been bucked of our chair you are probably doing a happy dance right now. Still unemployed. Is anyone looking to hire? I did apply at
Wal-Mart. Bottom of barrel already? Who knows.
Ok blabbering is over.
hasta la pasta!
2 comments:
Hey, I got a new computer chair today too!! Mine didn't buck you off, but the back was falling off so if you leaned back, you would lean WAAAAY back! Ha ha! I loved the adventure of sitting in your old computer chair...it was like a balancing act and carnival ride all in one!!! And, it was hillarious when someone else sat in it....their legs fly up in the air and they scream! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!I am laughing out loud just picturing it in my mind!!!!
Sounds like yo girls have some really fun chairs! Silly! Good luck with the job search.
Post a Comment