Kristi and Tracey came to my house but we were too busy chasing kids...having fun...chasing kids...having fun... well whatever we were doing it was not fixing my blog.
JR and I took the kids up Waterfall Canyon (a supposedly easy hike that kids can do but they said nothing about out of shape moms.) It was really fun. Anthony thought I should go back to the car and wait for them because I was slowing them up. Once we got to the waterfall the kids played in the water for a while until mommy felt like her legs could carry her down. I have some pretty tough boys. And that hike is not as easy as everyone says... Don't believe them! JR took pics I just need to figure out how to get them off his camera.
5 comments:
Well, the truth is, we had fun and let the kids run wild. Ha ha ha! We did have fun at Kim's house and can't wait to do it again!! I love you Kim!!!
So Kim, It is The end of August...I think you should share another NEW POST! Ha ha ha ha! Good thing you started using the phone again or nobody would ever know what was going on with you!!!
Hello!!! August 5th.... You have had a lot of stuff happen since then you could blog about. You should stop having a real life and get back to blogging!! Ha ha ha (I am a blogger addict now...who started this thing anyway?)
Kimmy kimmy dooo where are you? We need to hear from you now. Kimmy Kimmy dooo, We need you. You've got some blogging to do now~
Hellooooooo Kim!!!! Hey, just missing you! HUgs
Heather
Post a Comment