Tracey was supose to come to my house and show me how to do things on my blogg but she never came up(rude). So that is why I don't have anyone's links on my blog. So who ever sees this should give Tracey a suggestion to come to my house.
I will come to your house Kim! Lets play basketball...and go swimming too. And Tracey should go to your house too...and her kids too! I hope she stops being sick before too long. I stopped myself. Dang cat. Oh she should sooo call me! It is weird that I have talked to Kim and not Tracey. What is this world coming to?!?!?!
2 comments:
Oh man! I have an idea. How about you come to my house and we'll take Anthony swimming too. I have the best ideas!
I will come to your house Kim! Lets play basketball...and go swimming too. And Tracey should go to your house too...and her kids too! I hope she stops being sick before too long. I stopped myself. Dang cat. Oh she should sooo call me! It is weird that I have talked to Kim and not Tracey. What is this world coming to?!?!?!
Post a Comment